Experienced Lawyers Advocate for Injury Victims
Formidable attorneys handle accident and malpractice claims
When you’ve been hurt due to someone else’s negligence, it’s natural to feel overwhelmed, but you need to know that assistance from a premier national law firm is available at any time. Our law firm, Smouse & Mason, LLC, delivers aggressive advocacy to clients in a full range of personal injury matters, including complex medical malpractice and toxic tort claims, and environmental litigation. With offices in Annapolis, we offer skillful representation throughout the nation so that plaintiffs can obtain the compensation that they are entitled to across the country. Our firm’s lawyers have a century of combined experience winning strong results for our clients. No matter what type of negligent harm you’ve suffered, we are ready to fight for you.
Zealous firm maximizes compensation for injured plaintiffs
Our skilled litigators can give you the best chance of achieving a favorable result at trial or through an appropriate settlement. Plaintiffs throughout the nation rely on us because we are:
- Established — Over several decades, our lawyers have earned the respect of clients and colleagues: Attorney Roy L. Mason has earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work. Mr. Mason is also admitted in the U.S. District Court for Puerto Rico and has filed major climate change litigation in that court. Attorney Zachary Howerton has received Super Lawyers® Rising Stars designation for 2024, a recognition of his legal ability and professional achievement by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Responsive — Clients receive prompt, accurate answers to their questions and never have to wonder who is protecting their legal interests.
- Compassionate — We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of the people we represent. You will never be treated as just another case, but counseled in a manner tailored to your situation and values.
Taking on insurance companies and major international corporations can seem tough, but in a free initial consultation, we’ll arm you with the information you need to assert your rights.
Trustworthy advisers handle auto accident and toxic tort actions
Throughout the nation, we represent clients in litigation relating to matters such as:
- Medical Malpractice — We have an extensive background in medical malpractice litigation, using our experience and network of healthcare experts to create the strongest case possible.
- Personal Injury Litigation — In all personal injury actions, we thoroughly review relevant evidence and press for the recovery of medical costs, lost wages and all other available damages.
- Auto Accidents — After an auto accident, you might feel pressure to settle quickly to get things over with, but our lawyers have a detailed understanding of claim value that we use during negotiations with insurance companies so that your compensation fully accounts for the harm you’ve suffered.
- Toxic Torts — Proving the elements of a toxic tort action can be complicated. Our lawyers have won substantial awards in this area and can outline how your case might proceed. We currently represent cities, including Baltimore, in actions against the cigarette manufacturers and the major oil, gas, and coal companies.
- Federal Civil Claims — Our firm litigates various types of federal civil claims and gives clients an advantage because of our experience in U.S. courts.
Our firm understands that financial and emotional stress adds to the burden of a physical injury. That is why we work tirelessly to bring you the legal relief and peace of mind you deserve.
Contact a nationally recognized personal injury lawyer for a free initial consultation
Smouse & Mason, LLC represents clients nationwide in a full range of personal injury, medical malpractice, and environmental actions. Please call 410-269-6620 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. We have offices in Annapolis, Maryland.